Marti Rosenburgh Designs 2 Inc. collects information about you when you use our Website to communicate with us or third party sellers or advertisers on the Site, purchase products, or access services (the “Services”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us, third party sellers or advertisers, including written, electronic or verbal.
- Information Provided Directly By You
We and the third-party sellers and advertisers collect information you provide, such as when you request information, purchase product, request Services, complete a form, survey, questionnaire or application, contact us or third-party sellers or advertisers, or otherwise communicate with us in any manner. This information may include, without limitation, your name, address, age, gender, employment, position, email address, or any other personal information you choose to provide.
- Information Collected Through Your Use of Our Services
We may collect information about your activity on our Site, for instance how and how often you use access our Site (e.g., date and time you logged in, features you’ve been using, searches, clicks and pages which have been shown to you, referring webpage address. etc.). The following are situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields on our Site, including our contact page;
- When you provide responses to a survey or questionnaire;
- When you join or enroll in an event through our Site;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials through our Site;
- When you make a purchase on or through our Site;
- When you provide information to us or a third-party seller or advertiser through a third-party application, service or Website;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us or our third-party sellers or advertisers or their products or Services, whether via email or other means; and
- When you participate in forums, leave comments, make reviews or provide or post User generated content or other submissions.
We and our third-party sellers or advertisers may also automatically collect information via the Website through the use of various technologies, including, but not limited to Cookies and Web Beacons (explained below). We may collect your IP address, browsing behavior and device IDs. This information is used by us or our third-party sellers and advertisers in order to enable to better understand how our Site are being used by visitors and allows us to administer and customize the Site and its products and Services to improve your overall experience.
- Information Collected From Other Sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site. For example, if you choose to access, like or link our Site with a social media service, e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, we may receive information about you or your connections from that Website or App. This includes, without limitation, profile information, profile picture, gender, User name, User ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, your contact names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other identifiers and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is solely dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network.
- Information Third Parties Provide
We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or others), blogs, analytics providers, business affiliates and partners and other users. This includes, without limitation, identity data, contact data, marketing and communications data, behavioral data, technical data and content data.
- Aggregated Data
- Device Information
When you use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Location Information
When you use the Site, we may collect your precise location data. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Children's Privacy
Our Site is intended for users who have attained the age of majority where they reside (18 years of age or older in most jurisdictions). Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information (PII) from persons under the age of 13 (the "Protected Age"). If you are under the Protected Age, please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received information from a child under the Protected Age, please contact us immediately. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a person under the Protected Age, we will delete such information from our records.
- Protective Measures We Use
We protect your information using commercially reasonable technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. Although we take measures to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, or searches, or other information will always remain secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our information storage, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet including, without limitation, email and text transmissions. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- How We Use Information We Collect
We will not rent, sell, lease or barter your information to anyone unless you grant us explicit permission for this information to be shared in that manner. Our primary purpose in collecting, holding, using and disclosing your Information is for our legitimate business purposes and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We will use this information in order to:
- Operate and provide our Site and Products and Services offered by us or our third party sellers and advertisers;
- Improve our internal operations, systems, Site and Services;
- Provide users with customer support including, sending you related information, including confirmations, notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
- Analyze, improve, and manage our Site and Services and operations;
- Resolve problems and disputes, and engage in other legal and security matters;
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about promotions, sales, and news;
- Verify your identity and prevent impersonation, spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity including, without limitation, infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties.
- How We Share Information We Collect
- With third party Service Providers to enable them to provide our Services (such as website hosting, information technology and infrastructure, data analytics, email delivery, donation processing, auditing or other services);
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information;
- With subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data verification, data centralization and/or logistics purposes;
- With entities that provide payment processing services on our behalf or behalf of third party sellers;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, court or legal process;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of any merger or transfer of our assets (in whole or in part), consolidation of Marti Rosenburgh Designs 2 Inc. or restructuring of Marti Rosenburgh Designs 2 Inc.;
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another's rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- In an aggregated and/or de-identified form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. We only use such data in the aggregate form and our analytical services do not record any personal information;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing;
This only applies to information under our control and not to any information collected by any third party. Please contact them about their policies.
- Sharing Information With Law Enforcement
- We are committed to cooperating with law enforcement while respecting each individual’s right to privacy. If we receive a request for User account information from a government agency investigating criminal activity, we will review the request to be certain that it satisfies all legal requirements before releasing information to the requesting agency.
- Furthermore, under 18 U.S.C. §§ 2702(b)(8) and 2702(c)(4) (Voluntary Disclosure Of Customer Communications or Records), we may disclose User account information to law enforcement, without a subpoena, court order, or search warrant, in response to a valid emergency when we believe that doing so is necessary to prevent death or serious physical harm to someone. We will not release more information than it prudently believes is necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation.
- Social Media Sharing
- Our Site and Services may now or in the future integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Site with other apps, websites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting publicly to a social sharing service becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set with the social sharing service. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others. If you remove information that you posted to the social sharing service, copies may still remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or if other users or third parties, using the social sharing service, have re-shared, copied or saved that User Content.
- User Content and Public Sharing
- You will need to contact us in the event that you wish to have this personally identifiable information removed from our Site. Please note that responding to your request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal from the internet if the content or information has been reposted by another party. To request removal of content or information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- This only applies to information under our control and not to any information collected by any third party.
- Analytic Services Provided By Others
- Links to Third-Party Websites
- Do Not Track Settings
Some web browsers may give you the ability to enable a "do not track" feature that sends signals to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different than blocking or deleting Cookies, as browsers with a "do not track" feature enabled may still accept Cookies. There currently is no accepted standard for how to respond to this signal, and we do not take any action in response to this signal.
- International Privacy Practices
In order to provide our Services and products offered to you on our Site, we may send and store your personal information outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the United States. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States including, without limitation, the European Union, your personal information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including countries that may not, or do not, provide the same level of protection for your personal information. Users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and assume the risk that the protection of such information may be different and may be less protective than those required under the laws of their residence or location.
- Information Correction
You may correct the information you have provided to us at any time by contacting us Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. This only applies to information under our control and not to any information collected by any third party.
- Promotional Information Opt-Out
- Your California Privacy Rights
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California residents to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed Personal Information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California residents may request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information, if any, we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information within the immediately preceding calendar year.
- If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Information Retention Policy
Unless you request that we delete certain information, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide you services. Following a request to delete your information we may retain your information as required by law (for example for regulatory purposes). This only applies to information under our control and not to any information collected by any third party.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or if you would like to contact us about our processing of your personal information, including exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us by any of the methods below. When you contact us, we will ask you to verify your identity. Email: email@example.com.
- 23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
Last updated: July 21, 2020